4.6.14

Hoop earrings and studs £4.50 (£6)
Silver chain earrings £4.50 (£6)
BDG top £9.50 (£45)
Matte topcoat Nail varnish £4.50 (£6)

With 25% off Urban Outfitters how could I not buy a few things.. Sadly I'm thinking of returning the hoop earrings, purely because they aren't actual silver and I know they'll go orange so quickly :(( I love the chain ones though (the chain links up to the clip at the back).
The top was originally £45 making it such a bargain, I'm not 100% on the fit though so let me know what you think about this one! The material is SO soft but it's just a tad gape-y under the arm.
The nail varnish I'm super happy with, I didn't even know matte top coat existed and now it'll stop me having to buy matte versions of colours I already have!

Apart from doing shopping that I shouldn't have, I spent the last few days applying to jobs and watching far too many desperate housewife episodes… Hope you're all having a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment