31.5.14

SOUTH AMERICA

I've just got back from spending 9 weeks travelling South America and having such an amazing time. We started in Ecuador where we spent 3 weeks travelling through cities, towns and beach villages.
The best part of Ecuador was definitely the 4 days I spent in the amazon- finding crocodiles, visiting tribes, swimming in lagoons whilst travelling everywhere in a canoe boat.

Peru was next, where we spent a month a month travelling South. The Inca trail was one of the best bits (which we did the same day as Harry Styles might I add..)
We spent the next week in Bolivia where the markets are amaaazing. Alpaca jumpers for £6 make it hard not to leave with 4, which I somehow managed to find room for in my huge rucksack!

This was followed by Argentina which we were super happy to arrive in having (shamefully) missed 2 flights. Here we stayed in Buenos Aires which is so beautiful and one of my favourite places of the entire trip!
Our last stop was in Rio, Brazil.. I only got to spend 2 days, long enough to see the big jesus though!



No comments:

Post a Comment